Why I'm taking a leave of absence

Why, hello there. It's been awhile. A lot has happened since we last spoke. In the last couple of months I have moved to Chicago, started a new job and sold my car. The change has been fantastic.

Don't get me wrong, I was leading a good life in Milwaukee, but I was beginning to feel stagnant. Now, I didn't exactly sell all my worldly possessions and move half way around the world, but I think we can all agree that I've had an exciting couple of months.

This brings me to the topic of this post. While all of these changes have been wonderful, it has left me with much less time to focus on other things like this blog and even, gasp!, Twitter.

You see, now that I've made these changes, I want to take some time to revel in them. I want to concentrate on my new position, explore the city and spend some time with friends I haven't seen much of the last couple of years.

I hope you'll forgive me while I'm away. My intent is to start blogging regularly again in the summer. However, that is not to say that I won't post throughout the year when the mood strikes.

Here's hoping you're able to tell me about your own big life changes the next time we chat.

-Sarah

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home